Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Trust Your Gut!
- By Jennifer Cottrell
- Published 02/7/2014
Have you ever had a conversation with someone about being gluten free, and in the middle of explaining they look at you like you're crazy and ask how something could possibly contain wheat? I find it happens to me quite frequently. It's easy for people not living the gluten free lifestyle to view our lifestyle as extreme, however if you have done the research and you know what is proven to be safe for you then you have to trust your gut! in other words never let someone dictate what is safe or unsafe for you to consume. Only you know your body
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Allow me to begin by introducing myself, My name is Jennifer and I have been living gluten free for over 4 years now. It was far from being an easy transition however it is not an impossible one, I hope that the knowledge I have gained will benefit those who are new to this lifestyle!
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity