Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten Detected in "Gluten-Free" Tesco Chocolate Flavoured Brownie Cake Bars
- By Scott Adams
- Published 06/11/2015
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
Tesco Ireland is recalling all batches of its "Free From" 4 Chocolate Flavoured Brownie Cake Bars as gluten was detected in some batches. This product is labelled as gluten free and therefore it may be unsafe for consumers who are allergic to or intolerant of cereals containing gluten.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).