Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
ARZ Fine Foods Brand Ground Cumin Recalled due to Undeclared Wheat
- By Scott Adams
- Published 01/6/2016
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
Ground cumin manufactured by ARZ Group Ltd. has been recalled in Canada by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency because it contains wheat.
December 31, 2015
Reason for recall:
Allergen - Gluten, Allergen - Wheat
Company / Firm:
ARZ Group Ltd.
Extent of the distribution:
- Brand Name: ARZ Fine Foods
- Common Name: Ground Cumin
- Size: 55 g
- Code(s) on Product: 171151525
- UPC: 8 28696 06128 6
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).