Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
ARZ Fine Foods Brand Ground Cumin Recalled due to Undeclared Wheat
- By Scott Adams
- Published 01/6/2016
Ground cumin manufactured by ARZ Group Ltd. has been recalled in Canada by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency because it contains wheat.
December 31, 2015
Reason for recall:
Allergen - Gluten, Allergen - Wheat
Company / Firm:
ARZ Group Ltd.
Extent of the distribution:
- Brand Name: ARZ Fine Foods
- Common Name: Ground Cumin
- Size: 55 g
- Code(s) on Product: 171151525
- UPC: 8 28696 06128 6
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity