Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Delicius Draeger's for Gluten-Free Products
- By Katie Nelson
- Published 04/21/2008
On the second level of the store, above the shoppers and tucked away in a little corner, is a magnificent restaurant that serves
If you are ever in the area, Draeger's is not one to miss. Take a little time out of your weekend and visit their restaurant. It is well worth it!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I was diagnosed with Celiac disease on November 1, 2006. Funny how easily I remember the exact day I went gluten-free. The date is as easy to remember as Christmas or my birthday. At first, I assumed I would be consuming nothing but grass and nuts for the rest of my life. But through trial and error, and with the love and support of my family and friends, I have been living gluten-free for nearly two years. I couldn't be happier or healthier. I am gladly gluten-free!
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity