Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Sneaky gluten free goodness!
- By Corinne Ferry
- Published 04/27/2008
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I am a pescitarian who is gluten and dairy free. My dairy sensitivity came with birth and my gluten sensitivity came to my attention when I was around 18. Holistic medicine has helped immensely. It took a lot of blind unfortunate events with standard American medicine to figure out what was wrong with me. It was a long road accepting my food sensitivities, cutting them out of my life, and learning how to replace the desire for wheat products with gluten free awesome.
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity