Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Southern California Stops for Celiacs
- By Katie Nelson
- Published 04/30/2008
- In N Out- Now, I know they have these guys all up and down the coast, but the one in Laguna Niguel is very aware of Celiacs' needs (I go there all the time, and they are more than willing to accomodate)!
- Skosh Monahans. The owner's son has autism, and because of his condition, they created a gluten-free, casein free kid-friendly menu. The place is has a very laid back atmosphere and would cater to even the pickiest gluten-free consumers.
- Newport Rib Steakhouse. They are very willing to help out Celiacs. Their food is delicious!
- Z'Tejas- Tex/Mex lunch and dinner. Good food, good restaurant.
Also, BJ's Pizzeria, a favorite amongst high-schoolers for their low prices, big plates, and the infamous pazookie, is adding a gluten-free menu to their restaurant! They say that is will be coming soon, but how soon I am not sure. I will be checking frequently.
If anyone else has any other suggestions about some out-to-dinner locations that are sympathetic to the needs of Celiacs, do not hesitate to add them in!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
I was diagnosed with Celiac disease on November 1, 2006. Funny how easily I remember the exact day I went gluten-free. The date is as easy to remember as Christmas or my birthday. At first, I assumed I would be consuming nothing but grass and nuts for the rest of my life. But through trial and error, and with the love and support of my family and friends, I have been living gluten-free for nearly two years. I couldn't be happier or healthier. I am gladly gluten-free!
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity