Cookies that taste like bit size pumpkin pies? Yep staple for my holiday season runs.
Pumpkin Pie Cookies (Makes 20-24 cookies)
180g (1 1/2 cups) Almond Flour
1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
1/2 tsp Cream of tartar
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
66g (1/3cup) Brown Swerve for Keto or Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 large egg (ROOM TEMP)
2 tbsp Melted slightly warm Nutiva Coconut oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Swerve Granular
2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat Oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the Cinnamon and Swerve Granular in a small bowl set aside,
2. In a bowl whisk together the first 4 dry ingredients
3. In a another bowl or a large mixing cup cream together the brown swerve, egg, butter flavored oil, pumpkin puree and extract.
4. Combine the liquid into the dry and mix well, then form into 1" balls, roll in the cinnamon mix then place on the baking sheet with about 1" spacing. Slightly flatten into a thick cookie (these will not spread much).
5. Bake 12-15mins til lightly browned and let set for 10 mins, feel free to sprinkle some of the leftover cinnamon mix and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Ingredients bought through the Thrive link get you a extra 25% off, great for gluten free shopping.
Thrive Market http://thrv.me/gf25