Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Attention Deficit Disorder and Celiac Disease
This category contains summaries of research articles that deal with attention deficit disorder ADD and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and their association with celiac disease. Most of the articles are research summaries that include the original source of the summary.
Data from a long-term Norwegian study indicates that consumption of certain foods, such as milk and gluten, may contribute to ADHD in children who lack the enzyme that breaks down proteins like casein...
The following piece was written by Ronald Hoggan who is a teacher at Queen Elizabeth High School