Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Kidney Disease and Celiac Disease
A team of researchers recently studied the risk of renal disease in patients with both type 1 diabetes (T1D) and celiac disease.
Urinary stone disease is condition often caused by malabsorption. Because of its high prevalence and incidence, doctors regard it as a serious issue. However, there are few population-based studies on the risk of urinary stone disease in patients with celiac disease.