Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ has been designed to be a general information resource. It is not intended for use in diagnosis, treatment, or any other medical application. Questions should be directed to your personal physician. This is no warranty on this information and no liability is assumed by the author or any group for the recommendations, information, dietary suggestions, menus, and recipes promulgated. Products mentioned or omitted do not constitute endorsement.
This discussion list is international in scope. Keep in mind that products and procedures often differ between countries. In future updates, some of these differences may be highlighted.
The Celiac Listserv
This FAQ is supported by the Celiac Listserv at St Johns University, in New York, USA. To subscribe to the Celiac List, send an Internet email message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG containing "SUB CELIAC yourfirstname yourlastname" in the body of the message (without the quotes).