Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Food Reviews
Gluten-Free Food Reviews
One of the difficult aspects of being a parent, especially if you are dealing with allergies, is to try and find a food that is nutritious, affordable and more importantly—finding one that all of my kids will enjoy!
I’m always keeping an eye out for nutritional snacks that are convenient for “grab-and-go” moments. I recently came across Bakery On Main's Gluten-free Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Bars and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.