Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes
Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes - Please submit your favorite gluten free muffin recipe here by registering as an author on our site. Your recipes will appear here and help thousands of other people with celiac disease.
Try using the new brown paper muffin holders that you can now buy in stores that reach over the top of the muffin holder. Bake at 375F for 20 - 25 minutes.
Banana nut muffin has to be my favorite kind of muffin and I really wanted to create a recipe that will taste great for my husband and myself. I have tried out a few combination and finally gotten down the recipe that will work great for both banana nut bread and muffin.