• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
7 7

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A15-m):

• Forum Discussions

Welcome!     When I was much younger, I was diagnosed with IBS.  Told it was due to stress.  But it really was celiac disease all along.  I test positive to only the DGP IgA.  If my doctor had not run the full celiac panel, my diagnosis would have been missed — again.  Bopsies via endoscopy confirmed my diagnosis.  Did you get an endoscopy?  While you might very well have IBS (I Be Stumpe...
    The most  important thing in life is good health.  For you, next is probably your studies.  If gluten free helps your joint pain, then I would considering going gluten free until you finish your education.   There is a condition called non-celiac gluten sensitivity.  There just is not a test for it.  It is usually diagnosed by eliminating celiac disease and trialing the diet.  Of course there are ...
    Yes, celiac disease is genetic.  What actually turns on the genes is unknown and about 30 % of the population has the genesis that could develop into celiac disease.     But even though you are Lisinopril, you do not think this drug caused you to develop celiac disease, do you?  If so, are your kids on this drug?  I think the OP is trying to figure out if this drug can cause celiac disease or d...