Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Meet Up Room

31 31

A Place where all gluten-free people can meet each other--support groups, adults, teenagers, men, women, people who live inside or outside the USA. Everyone is welcome!

2,604 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
  1. Csa Regional Conference - Dc Metro

• 0 replies
  2. Gf Social Groups For Adults

• 0 replies

3. Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

4. Support Groups

• 2 replies
31 31

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A15-m):

• Forum Discussions

So after a year of severe illness I finally was able to see a gastroenterologist. I have been living in the states for many years and haven’t had medical insurance (that’s a whole other story) but long story short I do now and finally finally finally someone is going to look at my guts.   I’ve lost about 50lbs and am having trouble maintaining my current weight. I have bloating, joint ...
    I take Lysine for my herpetic virus friends.  I've had shingles in the past and it's not fun.  And I have had problems with cold sores, especially after getting glutened.  I also get Bell's Palsy, one side of my face becomes paralyzed when the virus becomes active.  So I take 1000 mg of lysine daily and during herpetic flares, I double or triple the dose.   Hope this helps! https://www...
    Let us know how it works out, and I would not completely exclude statins. It makes sense to first try a non-statin approach that might include diet changes, exercise, and supplements. Although I didn't include K at that time, I was including the other vitamins and mineral supplements mentioned here. I did also try red yeast rice for around six months, and I did improve my readings by around 20%,...