Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LFitts

gluten-free Funny Distraction

http://wheniwentglutenfree.tumblr.com/

You've probably all seen this, but I just found it today and it's cracking me up.

9 year old daughter diagnosed celiac November / December 2012
Postive endoscopy / biopsy, positive antibody test, positive genetic test

She's been gluten free since diagnosis. I've been gluten free with her since Jan 2013.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I think I just wasted (well, not wasted. Those are kind of brilliant) at least a half hour...

~ Be a light unto yourself. ~ - The Buddha

- Gluten-free since March 2009 (not officially diagnosed, but most likely Celiac). Symptoms have greatly improved or disappeared since.
- Soy intolerant. Dairy free (likely casein intolerant). Problems with eggs, quinoa, brown rice

- mild gastritis seen on endoscopy Oct 2012. Not sure if healed or not.
- Family members with Celiac: Mother, sister, aunt on mother's side, aunt and uncle on father's side, more being diagnosed every year.

I have seen it, but I still find it hilarious. She adds more from time to time. Cracks me up!!

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

OMG, that's awesome.... thanks for the laughs!

the hole in the bread one, sheesh, when I see one of those slices, I'm like 'That's 75 cents worth of air right there!'

Diagnosed with wheat hates me 4/13

I presume i am missing something....all i get are ~ 1 second repeats of the same silent clip.?????  five different ones then other pages....no sound, just the little subtitles on the clips....