Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebecca92

Tattoos

Almost a year ago I posted a topic on here for ideas for a tattoo to represent my gluten free transformation, and silly me I forgot to post a picture of it completed! So here it is. It's a phoenix to represent coming from being sick to a new healthy lifestyle. Anybody else have tattoos that represent their diagnoses? or even just any meaningful tattoos2d1w77b.jpg

I forget its there sometimes honestly lol, its definitely a reminder though to keep myself healthy and happy :] hurt like crazy to get it though, especially on my spine that was killer but it was worth it in my opinion.

I have 7 tattoos and counting. In April will be my year of being diagnosed and being gluten free, so I'll be getting my tattoo for that in April. I joke around with my mom calling it my "gluten edge", like being straight edge, so I'm going to get an "XXX" but the X's are going to be wheat stalks. :P

I so want a HUGE tattoo, but am chicken about the pain. I keep saying I'll wait until I'm old and my skin don't matter to me no more lol ;) That's when I'll get my harley and leather gear and VRRRoooooooommmmm