Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhol

What An Idiot!

i cant believe what i did the other night,

how stupid!!!! when i started the diet i cleared out all my cupboards of gluten - or so i thought! i was so hungry , i wanted something quick. so i have rice with a tin of curried mixed beans i found. 2 hours later i went freezing cold and shakey and decided at 10.30 enough was enough and went to bed(never go to bed before midnight)

but before i went i decided to read the ingredients on the tin of beans- contains gluten!!!!

was worried what would happen - but nothing, just an urge to go to the toilet the next day. i never did have any of the gastro symptoms - so im not complaining - but how am i gonna keep track on whether ive been glutened or not if my only symptoms are feeling as if im gonna get a bit of a chill??

is there anybody else who doesnt have the typical ( if theres such a thing) symptoms?

the only other thing ive noticed is the other week i got a crop of spots on my bottom -which i thought was weird coz i dont usually get them there. ive been waiting for them to fade and go but now my bottom is really sore- cant see any more spots yet ( but its difficult coz i live on my own and doin the twisting round while looking in a mirror thing lol) but im sure they are gonna crop up again. does this sound like a gluten symptom?

by the way they dont look like d,h, just angry spots .

Hives maybe? Are they itchy?

no not itchy - just sore like they,re gonna be really BIG spots. i,ll just have to see tomorrow.