Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GF Lover

Looking For Support...

whoohoo!

I've had everything crossed and just knew you'd come out the other side with good news.

Don't know that many who can remain as positive and cheery as you have been  during all this stress.

Rest up, get rid of that cold and enjoy the warmer weather you are getting!

So happy for you, Colleen. 

xxx

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey guys.

Pathology from both excisions is great.  Just scar tissue left and no nasty cancer cells!!  I'm a seriously happy camper.  MRI results should be in sometime this week but I'm pretty confident that all will be good, fingers and toes are all crossed.  I got pretty run down in the last few weeks so I'm getting better from that and I'm feeling good.

I hope you all know that your support is getting me thru this and I can't thank you enough, but I will try :)

Hoping your all feeling well,

Colleen 

So glad to hear the great news. We all had our prayers answered.

Lots of Love,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Loey

Yay!! for good pathology.  Yay, for our happy camper.  You inspire us :)   We will continue to be here for whatever you need. :wub:

Neroli

"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." - Albert Einstein

"Life is not weathering the storm; it is learning to dance in the rain"

"Whatever the question, the answer is always chocolate." Nigella Lawson

------------

Caffeine free 1973

Lactose free 1990

(Mis)diagnosed IBS, fibromyalgia '80's and '90's

Diagnosed psoriatic arthritis 2004

Self-diagnosed gluten intolerant, gluten-free Nov. 2007

Soy free March 2008

Nightshade free Feb 2009

Citric acid free June 2009

Potato starch free July 2009

(Totally) corn free Nov. 2009

Legume free March 2010

Now tolerant of lactose

YES!!!  Great News...thank you for checking in -- can't tell you how much your spirit and strength inspires me.

Great big HUG from me to you  :wub:

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

That's great news Colleen!  Congrats on a positive report!  You get an A+ in my book regardless of the report of course. :D

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul

Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. You are an amazing lady!!!!

Love & healing (((hugs))),

Loey