Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1desperateladysaved

Meet Me In Chat 1 Pm Pacific Wednesday, April 10

I keep going in chat and not finding anyone but me to talk to. So, tomorrow at 3 pm central, be there if you can.

Subject:  Coping with Celiac Disease.   Whatever about it.

Edited, because I need to take the children to gym at 1, although, if I can I will check at 1 since I made the error.  I also can't change the subject. 

Diana

I don't do well with the chat feature....but someone save me a cupcake -- which I will carefully freeze for when I get such treats back...hmmm.. i wonder how those freshly baked bagels from mariposa bakery in sf are doing in deep freeze? 

Sorry Diana - Shroomie and Karen mentioned sweet treats and my mind went wandering.....

I better just have water  and there isn't too much chance of cross contamination?  Go ahead and make your favorite cupcakes, though and (Barring discussion about it) I will never have to know!  I just got a recipe for cupcakes, I printed it off, and expect that I will be able to use it one day.

Lisa, and whoever else is having thoughts about sweet treats.  It is okay mentioning it just now.  Sweet treats aren't even sounding good.

If anyone cares to talk by Skype some day.  I have it, but need my children to help me with it!  I hope it wouldn't be urgent.

I have some strawberries Perhaps we could share those?

I . So, tomorrow at 3 pm central, be there if you can.

Edited, because I need to take the children to gym at 1, although, if I can I will check at 1 since I made the error.  I also can't change the subject. 

Diana

That's 1 pm on the west coast!  Your title is still right.   :D

Yes, four of us did.  I recommend the idea of posting a "meeting" like this in the future.  Having a certain topic could be a good thing.  Having a super-sensitive group, or decades undiagnosed group, or possibly a group of people home during the day could be fun.  A  question time for Newbies, perhaps?  I am not volunteering for that one.  I think I would scare everyone away with my current can't eat list.    My personal favorite might be a group that comes from an alternative medicine group!

I am still looking for Dr. Phil, in order for him to tell me that my symptoms are all in my head and I can return to normal diet.  After all, I have only had 3 doctors confirm my celiac!  Somehow, I doubt that will happen for me.