Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonderingman

When Will My Libido Come Back? Im Scared Straight!

I have cut gluten dairy and processed sugar. I feel great like a new person. It is important to know that I have gone gluten free for 3 months. I have been to an endocrinologist and labs are normal. For ex: thyroid and cortical are just fine.

My libido is gone! It comes back in waves or very brief periods for like 1 or 2 weeks and then does a complete vanishing act?! I’m otherwise healthy and workout a lot too at age 35. No meds no nothing presently.

I take vitamins, minerals,B-12 especially, zinc, vit e as well. Yes to L-glutamine, yes to probiotics. I do my own cooking, spending some 3 hours in the kitchen ea. weekend. So who has experienced this symptom? When will libido return? I have sought the advice of 1 dr. and 20 nutrionists whom all chalk it up to withdrawal/detox?

Please provide me more details?

Like I answered to your previous post - have you told your doctor this? Have you had your testosterone checked? Maybe it isn't related to gluten at all? or other health condition?

Like I suggested before, perhaps you should check some reputable sites, like Mayo Clinic and see what else might be causing your issue.