Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sambucca

Just Wanted To Tell You A Bit About Myself

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forums and thought I would post an introduction so you all know what I'm doing here :)

I'm a 29 year old wife, and mom to an almost 2 year old. I've had GI problems (D) ever since I was 12 years old. It has been an ongoing problem, I've suffered with bouts of D off and on since then. I've also had problems with dairy.

Then about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease. It was pretty bad for the first 2 years but then seemed to get a little better, so I went on to have a baby. This past December it came back with a vengence. The vertigo was so bad I could not care for my son by myself.

After consulting with a Naturopathic Dr. I decided to cut out gluten completely and start a nutritional supplement protocol. He believed my health issues to be directly related to multi mineral deficiencies. He also believe's that gluten is bad for everyone, not just Celiac's. So, my entire household has become gluten free and we are also taking nutritional supplements.

I am having a very tough go at it, as I cannot seem to absorb the vitamins and minerals, even in small doses. Upon further research of my ongoing symptoms I have self diagnosed myself with some sort of gluten intolerance. I believe it will take me a while to heal the damage that has been done. I came here looking for support, and to learn as much as I can about how I can help my body heal naturally.

Thanks for reading :) Look forward to getting to know you all.