Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrsakja

Utz Baked Tortilla Chips Gluten Free?

I have been relying on the utz baked tortilla chips as a snack lately even though it is not certified gluten free. I unfortunately do not get any symptoms when I get glutened but have generally not gotten much better since i started my gluten-free diet a few months ago. I am trying to take a second look at everything I am eating even though I mostly eat fresh unprocessed foods. Has anyone had problems with their products? Please help!

Some people do (like me), but we are the more sensitive ones.  You say that you don't get symptoms, but you also say that you haven't gotten better.  Maybe you do get symptoms and you just need to learn to recognize them?  Try keeping a food symptom journal and look at all possible symptoms and not just the obvious diarrhea.  Mine include blurred vision, joint pain, anxiety, depression, irritability, fatigue etc.  Maybe you will be able to make some food/symptom connections and that will help you to find a diet that works for you.

Thank you. That means they are off my table for now. I do not notice any stomach issues when I accidentally get cross contaminated but might be too early to tell (only been a few months on the gluten free diet). My symptoms were mostly body pain and neuropathy type and those are just not getting better unfortunately.