Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhol

Is This Hunger?

i know this sounds really stupid, but ive been bloated for so long i cant remember what hunger feels like!

its been abt 10 weeks now gluten and dairy free and just this week ive noticed that ive started to lose a bit of weight      ( yeah!!!- its only took 10 years)and i can lie on my stomach again..

yesterday morning i had a reaction to paracetamol and since then my stomach has had this hollow ,gnawing sensation going on, it feels empty- like if i dont put anything in it, it would start digesting itself!. i know this sounds dramatic but i cant explain it any other way! i ate a massive tea about 2 hours ago and that feeling is back- theres no way im hungry my tea was huge.

is this hunger or is my stomach just tender from what happened yesterday?

whats going on??

i really dont want to be scoffing everything in sight when ive just started to lose some of my weight.

no nothing like that at all.

just had a vision of myself pumping iron with loads of muscles-that just made me laugh. :D

dont take any medications at all if i can help it. just took some extra pain relief paracetamol with aspirin yesterday and its from then really. its 12-30 at night here in uk an im fighting the gnawing hunger - its my own fault for staying up late... i go shopping on mondays so ive got nothing in worth eating- which is a good job really!!!

welcome to the forums karichelle and thanks for answering :)

I was more thinking of ones given for allergic reactions, not the muscle kind. ;) I've been taking one for the past 5 days (and unfortunately am still not sure of the source of the original reaction) and I definitely have a gnawing hunger. LOL