Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm not familiar with this products.  I hope it's no too expensive.  I hate it when a generic products is marketed with a fancy name for profit to the current "issue of the day".  But, again, I'm not familiar with it.

Generally, I think a full multi vitamin would helpful, with a healthy dose of yogurt daily, is the way to go. ;)

The positive about these is that they have tailored them to include the stuff that is important to our needs and does so all in one pill.  You could do the same with individual vitamins but that would cost a lot more and you end up taking too many supplements.  They have incorrect information regarding health risks, though.

We are not 40 times more likely to get intestinal cancer than the general population.  Those figures are for those who go undiagnosed and are eating gluten or are not strict with their diets.  Once you follow the gluten-free diet for 5 years, our risk factors go back to those of the general population but I would argue less likely than the general population because compliant Celiacs tend to eat much healthier and have eliminated the foods that cause our gut grief.  Inflammation is knocked back down and inflammation is the root cause of many cancers.

I am looking for a multi-vitamin to take because individual supplements get expensive and annoying to take.  I have to look at the dosage on these.  Thanks for posting!