Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hi i have posted before but it was a while ago.  posted regarding pretty much the same symptoms i am having now but it was worse back then.  been gluten-free for about 11 years.  was diagnosed a few years back with MC.  was put on meds for that but nothing seemed to work.  then somehow things got a better but now they are not as good.  they are still better then they were a few years ago (i was going to the bathroom 5-6 times a day) had a burning type sensation in my belly, gurgling usually on the left side.  all of my bathroom problems were primarily around lunch time.  well, now i am back to that.....have this pain in gut or sudden urge to go usually around 11:30-1:30.  sometimes it's ok (not 100% normal but not horrible either) but sometimes it is loose.  sorry if too much info.  i have also noticed the past few days (altough not today) that after eating lunch and/or dinner i would feel very bloated, not in my stomach but low.  i just really need to vent.  i have no idea what causes this and why usually at lunch time?  it's very frustrated and i don't know what else to do.  i have been trying to stay away from dairy, do eat a little but other than that i am at a loss. 

I am brand new to this board, but I saw your post and had to respond. I have been gluten-free since December 2012, and it has worked wonders for my stomach troubles. I have found, however, that I am still not able to eat solid food for lunch. I have had this problem since I had my gallbladder removed in April 2010. What I do for lunch is I drink a Boost Calorie Smart drink. It is gluten free, it tastes good, it sits well, and I don't end losing as many calories.

It is something to try at least!