Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mooselulu

Is This Withdrawal?

I have been Gluten Free for about 4 days now and I have a punding headache today! I can't get it to go away and I am so tired (but I had a child in ER this morning as well) so that may be the reason I'm dragging. LOL

If this is withdrawl how long does it last??

Yes, I had slight headaches in the back of my head and frontal lobe that weren't severe but just irritating. About a week for me until they went away completely. I also cut out caffeine completely the same day that I went gluten free so that may have been the cause for mine.

Sorry about your child.

just to clarify:  did you have a baby this morning?  

LOL! No sorry I should have been more clear. My almost 17yr old was in the ER and now in ICU with a blood clot all the way up her thigh. She is one of those rare people that got a clot due to birth control pills.

Thanks for the feedback. I still have a headache on and off and just an upset tummy most of the time. Can't wait for this to pass,

omgosh, sorry i misunderstood - i hope your daughter is alright.  if my kid was in the ICU, i would have a headache and stomachache, too!  hope you feel better.  (stress does me in.  my doc gives me a xanax script for especially stressful times.  i hardly ever take it, but when i need it, it keeps me from losing my lunch/dinner, etc iykwim)