Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

powerofpositivethinking

Awesome Coupons For Glutino And Udi's

I love coupons, and saving money!

I'm a big fan of this one website called hip2save.com, and every so often she posts deals about gluten-free items.  follow the link, and you can get $2 off one Glutino product and $2 off a Udi's product.  

http://hip2save.com/2013/05/17/high-value-21-any-glutino-and-21-any-udis-gluten-free-product-great-deals-at-walmart/#comments

happy saving  :)

they're listed on the Hannaford site, but they're manufacturer coupons, so you can use them anywhere.

here's what hip2save.com stated, "Note that these are regular manufacturer’s coupon that do not print with any mention of Hannaford Stores and do not print with the Hannaford store logo."

you should be good to use these anywhere.

Hope this helps!

These are for a specific grocery store? Or am I just clueless?  A very real possibility!  :blink:

they're listed on the Hannaford site, but they're manufacturer coupons, so you can use them anywhere.

here's what hip2save.com stated, "Note that these are regular manufacturer’s coupon that do not print with any mention of Hannaford Stores and do not print with the Hannaford store logo."

you should be good to use these anywhere.

Hope this helps!

Oh great....like I needed an excuse to buy the glutino white covered pretzels

Thanks so much for posting. I will admit I had my doubts that my store would take these but I used the Udi's yesterday. Great to pay less than $5 for a loaf of bread. Since my income is very low these will permit me to actually buy some fresh veggies before my garden starts to produce!

I went into the site to print off another Udi's coupon this morning. Instead of being able to print them off I got a message asking me to input my zip code. It then said they had no stores within 50 miles of my zip so I wasn't able to access the coupons again. :( Oh well I do still have a couple Glutino coupons that they let me print off a couple days ago.