Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just discovered a new to me Gluten Free Beer . Glutenberg beer just arrived in my area yesterday . I tried the blonde version . Its great tastes like what I remember beer tasting like before my celiac diagnosis . In my opinion much better than my usual Redbridge . Check it out if you can comes in a four pack of 16 ounce cans .

Hmmmm, I'll look for it.  Tried the Redbridge and it was awful!  Maybe I still can recall (it's only been 7 weeks), my fav -- New Castle.  I'm going to stick to Potato Vodka and fresh squeezed OJ for a while.  No weird taste there.  

Glutenberg is amazing!

Brassieurs Sans Gluten is an exclusively gluten-free brewery in Montreal, and they are doing wonderful wonderful things. They're starting to export to the US and all over the world, though you still can't get it in the main liquor store here in Ontario. Thankfully my local bar has it in stock.

You can probably find out where its available through their website.

And for US gluten free beers, try New Planet and Greens.

Hmmmm, I'll look for it.  Tried the Redbridge and it was awful!  Maybe I still can recall (it's only been 7 weeks), my fav -- New Castle.  I'm going to stick to Potato Vodka and fresh squeezed OJ for a while.  No weird taste there.  

No, that's not you, that's the beer. I'd say an informal poll of the posts I've read here would get you

a 95% rating of 'yuck' on Redbridge, hahahaha.....

I was a Newcastle/Killian's/sometimes Heineken girl myself before gluten-free, definitely try Green's.

My favorite is the dubbel dark.

In Europe (Austria) there is also gluten-free beer. I live in Hungary but travek to Austria often to buy them. It's quite expensive but the taste it great. If you ever go there you should try it also.