Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it is gluten free, but I never had much success with it.  maybe because at that point I was using it while still on a gluten containing diet.  since going gluten free, I've woken up and taken between 3-7 Citrucel caplets in the morning on an empty stomach with water, and that usually gets the day started  ;)  Miralax was what my GP first prescribed when I said I was having constipation problems.  I would take it and feel more bloated, and even after taking it for several days, it never produced the desired effects.  I wonder if it would be effective now that I am gluten free?  oh well the Citrucel is working, so I'm sticking with that for now  :lol:  I do better taking caplets versus mixes things in water anyways...

it is gluten free, but I never had much success with it.  maybe because at that point I was using it while still on a gluten containing diet.  since going gluten free, I've woken up and taken between 3-7 Citrucel caplets in the morning on an empty stomach with water, and that usually gets the day started  ;)  Miralax was what my GP first prescribed when I said I was having constipation problems.  I would take it and feel more bloated, and even after taking it for several days, it never produced the desired effects.  I wonder if it would be effective now that I am gluten free?  oh well the Citrucel is working, so I'm sticking with that for now  :lol:  I do better taking caplets versus mixes things in water anyways...

The Miralax works for me. I've been taking it on and off for several years. I've only been gluten-free for about 3 months. Sometimes I start to feel better,then not so much. I'm trying to find sources of hidden gluten or cross contamination and figured I needed to found out about Miralax for sure. Thanks for the info!