Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi!

I need some make-up, so I went to the Bare Minerals website.  Under FAQs there is a question which asks if their products contain wheat, barley, rye, or oats.  In response they list all of the products that are gluten-free, but they state that it is possible these products are made on shared equipment .

Have any of you had problems with Bare Minerals?

Thanks,

Hi!

I need some make-up, so I went to the Bare Minerals website. Under FAQs there is a question which asks if their products contain wheat, barley, rye, or oats. In response they list all of the products that are gluten-free, but they state that it is possible these products are made on shared equipment .

Have any of you had problems with Bare Minerals?

Thanks,

I use Bare Minerals Ready Foundation and love it. Personally, I don't worry about shared equipment with most makeup.

Gluten aside, I don't care for their eye shadows or mascaras, though. I prefer Smashbox shadows and plain old Loreal Million Lash mascara.

I do, however, use Red Apple Lipsticks which are made in a dedicated gluten-free facility. I play it safer with lipstick and the Red Apple is also formulated without parabens.

I really like Bare Minerals foundation!  Right now I'm using the Original Foundation.  I'm a fan of their brushless mascara too, but I had to buy it online because I couldn't find it in Ulta or an actual Bare Minerals store  <_<

http://www.bareescentuals.com/Magic-Wand-Brushless-Mascara---Black/US43017,default,pd.html

I have been using bare minerals for years with no problems. For some reason I think some of the lipsticks may not be okay, so I avoid those. I think their foundation, blush, and eyeshadows are ok.