Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rowena

Can't Figure It Out.

I am reacting to something (rashwise) but I cannot figure out what...So here is a list of everything I have consumed or put on my body the past few days.

potatoes

bacon (not sure brand, most likely winder farms)

gluten free cinnamon raisin bread

tropicana orange juice

milk

misdion tortilla chips

green mountain gringo salsa

schars gluten-free noodles

prego spaghetti sauce (one of the flavors that says gluten-free right on the jar)

j and j baby wash

cetaphil wash

one of the garnier fructis hair washes that is on their gluten-free list

kirkland baby wipes

It is really hard to say.  Could it be cc?  Could it be another food intolerance?  How bad is the reaction?  You could go back to a safe diet and then try these items one by one, one per week and the culprit would reveal itself.  I hope that you feel better soon.

I am gonna ask my doc about it I decided, my ob suspects something else is up cause I am still nauseated six weeks after giving birth...I wonder if it is the bacon though, and the actual rash happened when I tried j and j but that doesnt make sense since its supposedly hypoallergenic and gluten-free

I am gonna ask my doc about it I decided, my ob suspects something else is up cause I am still nauseated six weeks after giving birth...I wonder if it is the bacon though, and the actual rash happened when I tried j and j but that doesnt make sense since its supposedly hypoallergenic and gluten-free

Hormones? 6 weeks after having a little goober is nothing! You are no where near healed.

And just because most people aren't allergic to something....you could be the special one that it bothers..