Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel:)

Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Yeast Free, Egg Free, Corn Free, Rice Free

Hello everyone! I'm new to this! Iv been on this diet now for 6 days..I need suggestions or even someone who understands and is in the same boat as me! Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Hello everyone! I'm new to this! Iv been on this diet now for 6 days..I need suggestions or even someone who understands and is in the same boat as me! Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Welcome...now what does you diet consist of? And what is the reason for such a restrictive diet?  (If you have posted this previously, I appologize for the query) :rolleyes:...i.e. what boat are you in. B)

Me too!! You know it seems impossible but it can be done! I started about 2 or 3 mtgs ago. I tested out nuts and eggs and am ok with them. Here's the positive:

1) I went from 148 pds to 138 pds

2) my energy level went sky-high. I feel like I'm 20 yrs old again.

3) I've been eating really healthy so I feel more motivated to to play w my daughter and even exercise.

4) food tastes better. I'm not kidding. Last night I boiled chicken and had a plain baked potato. And I thought this was yummy! (Hey I liked Big Macs)

5) my tummy isn't ready to burst (ie no massive alien-like bloating).

6) my neurological symptoms are gone

So yeah it's a real pain in the butt and very inconvenient, but it's a lifestyle change I'm ok with.

Stay with it! You can do it!!

I'm also gluten, dairy, soy, egg, yeast, rice, and nut free (except for cashews, those I can have). Life is hard. : (  I was tested for additional food allergies after being diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerances, and the bloodwork came back and said I had antibodies to the other foods listed. I basically eat meat, veggie & fruits. Breakfast is the hardest meal, I usually have a coconut milk smoothie with a little fruit and some stevia, and some meat leftover from previous night's dinner (this morning was grilled chicken).

I've been gluten and dairy free for 2.5 yrs, but only found out about the other foods 6 months ago.  It's not easy...