Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4twpowers

Can Anyone Tell Me If Sweetnlow Is Safe?

I am new at this. Diagnosed 2wks ago. Waiting to see Dietiatian in about a week. Tearing up the internet in the mean time. Can anyone tell me if Sweetnlow is safe? Mostly I drink hot tea without any sweetner. If I do use it, it will be SweetNLow. Help, I appreciate it.

As far as I know, there are no gluten concerns with any artificial sweeteners, including SweetnLow. Whether artificial sweeteners are "safe" is subject to some controversy, but they are gluten-free.

As far as I know, there are no gluten concerns with any artificial sweeteners, including SweetnLow. Whether artificial sweeteners are "safe" is subject to some controversy, but they are gluten-free.

No...never a worry for me.

Not, a gluten free worry from me.

Many times your best source of reliable info is the products website

http://www.sweetnlow.com/faq/health#celiac

"Is Sweet'N Low safe for people with celiac disease?Yes. Sweet'N Low is safe for people with celiac disease. Sweet'N Low contains no gluten, nor does it come into contact with glutinous products such as wheat during its manufacture."