Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandiwine

La Choy Stur Fry Sauces

I've been looking for good gluten-free sauces to replace the ones I used to use for my Chinese dishes. It's been a task the ones labeled gluten-free I haven't liked, even the gluten-free soy sauce tastes weird to me. I spent time reading labels which can be deceiving and found two that had no claim to use of Wheat like ALL of the others. I got Original and Orange Ginger. I still couldn't bring myself to use them until I knew for sure so I call the Questions or Comments number on the lable and asked the representitive if these sauces were Celiac safe she looked them both up and said that they both were and that it has been a huge process for them but that all labels from La Choy will have wheat listed in the allergy statement if it is used in anyway in the production of their products. So crossing my fingers that these sauces are awesome and in no way make me sick....

I've been looking for good gluten-free sauces to replace the ones I used to use for my Chinese dishes. It's been a task the ones labeled gluten-free I haven't liked, even the gluten-free soy sauce tastes weird to me. I spent time reading labels which can be deceiving and found two that had no claim to use of Wheat like ALL of the others. I got Original and Orange Ginger. I still couldn't bring myself to use them until I knew for sure so I call the Questions or Comments number on the lable and asked the representitive if these sauces were Celiac safe she looked them both up and said that they both were and that it has been a huge process for them but that all labels from La Choy will have wheat listed in the allergy statement if it is used in anyway in the production of their products. So crossing my fingers that these sauces are awesome and in no way make me sick....

When I ate their Soy sauce and Stir fry I got sick. I buy Kikkoman Glute Free Soy sauce. I found a gluten free stir fry but I'm out now and can't remember the name of it.

I still couldn't bring myself to use them until I knew for sure so I call the Questions or Comments number on the lable and asked the representitive if these sauces were Celiac safe she looked them both up and said that they both were and that it has been a huge process for them but that all labels from La Choy will have wheat listed in the allergy statement if it is used in anyway in the production of their products.          So crossing my fingers that these sauces are awesome and in no way make me sick....

WOW! THAT WAS A LONG SENTENCE! :o  :P     I use La Choy almost daily....without issue.

WOW! THAT WAS A LONG SENTENCE! :o:P I use La Choy almost daily....without issue.

Lol I know, when I'm using my phone my grammar disappears!!! :)