Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was diagnosed with gluten-free in February.  I had progressively been feeling better with fewer & fewer bouts of cramps, etc.  Now, I am having more & more days of primarily cramps.  I haven't changed anything in my diet.  Because I had been feeling so much better by just changing my diet, I never changed or eliminated certain cookware or cutting boards, etc.  I 'assumed' that I wasn't that sensitive.

Is it possible to become 'more sensitive' after being on the diet for several months?  Or, can the humidity & heat that most of us have been experiencing lately affect us also?

I'm afraid it is more then just possible, it seems pretty likely to happen, I went gluten free, started getting better, kinda  didn't even notice a change, so I over indulged in the gluten free stuff, and within a few months I started developing intolerance to all the thing's I was over indulging in the months after going gluten free, potato, corn, dairy and some other thing's 

back when I was asking similar questions, it seemed the same for a lot of people here, becoming intolerant to whatever they ate in the months following going gluten free.

Just when I thought that I was beginning to get better & getting the 'hang of things'......Now I almost feel like I'm back to 'square one'.

I have been eating yogurt(fruited), because I can't stand the plain. But, I had read that probiotics are pre-dicted to be the Celiac Cure of the future. That's why I've been eating the yogurt. I don't eat or drink much other dairy at all, so maybe its the dairy. Dairy did bother me at first, but I really thought that I was over that.