Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GlutenStinks15

Perdue Gluten Free Chicken Tenders

So, I was in Pathmark the other day, and I saw a bag of Perdue Smart Choice Gluten Free Chicken Tenders in the frozen section. I decided to buy them and try them and WOW, they're really good! The breading is made out of rice flour, honey and a bit of brown sugar.

I gave them to my 13 year old niece (who has Celiac also) and she loves them too.

So happy to find something I can keep in my freezer for those crunch times, and also for when my niece comes over - I think she would die without frozen chicken tenders! (KIDS!) 

I've had the Tyson ones, I found them at Wal-Mart I think. I haven't seen Perdue ones yet but I'll watch for them. It is always nice to have options. I love them for the same reason, they're good and quick and easy for those times when it cooking just isn't sensible for any number of reasons.

Wow!! Thats nice!! There is something that is quick. I make my own with corn starch and seasoning, pop it in the oven and ya got it!! But My daughter with 3 children, now she might really like that!