Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vallene45

Many Gluten Free Options At El Pollo Loco

Hello, i am new here and wanted to share with all of you that pollo loco has a pretty good gluten free menu. I haven't tried any of it yet, though. Just wondering if any of you have, and is any of it good?  Thanks :D

We have been going to El Pollo Loco since it opened over 20 years ago!  Yes, there are gluten-free options.  I haven't had any cross contamination issues, but it is possible -- just like any restaurant.  Since my dx, I've just ordered the chicken and have brought it home and made my own sides.   I guess I'm not as comfortable at my local store.  In the past I always had to check my order and 50% of the time they'd give me the wrong chicken (leg, thigh) or flour instead of corn tortillas. 

Hello, i am new here and wanted to share with all of you that pollo loco has a pretty good gluten free menu. I haven't tried any of it yet, though. Just wondering if any of you have, and is any of it good?  Thanks :D

Wow I never knew Pollo Loco had a gluten free menu.  I would like to try our local one, and talk with the manager. We have multiple ones here in our area.  I'm sure as with anywhere, there are concerns about cross contact. But I would love to try it and talk with their manager about risks/shared fryers, and if it is a positive experience, I will take my family.

THanks for the info!

Wow I never knew Pollo Loco had a gluten free menu.  I would like to try our local one, and talk with the manager. We have multiple ones here in our area.  I'm sure as with anywhere, there are concerns about cross contact. But I would love to try it and talk with their manager about risks/shared fryers, and if it is a positive experience, I will take my family.

THanks for the info!

The menu is found under nutrition, it is very easy to find, it  says gluten free, i think, i hope it is good!