Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Adams

Hard Disk Crash Last Night

Whoa! I said I was taking a few days of for a little vacation in the Ozarks! I'm sorry, Server, you can't come, too! It's just my family..... :)

Some people are having trouble signing in/pulling up the c. Com site. This happened the last time. It had something to do with something or other....anyways...they need to delete their history/cookies and type in the C. Com and then sign in, that usually works.

Course...I guess they can't see that? :)

Oh thank goodness you're back! :) I was beginning to panic a little. Phew! To tell you the truth, I wasn't entirely sure if it was an issue on your end or on mine! Glad it's all fixed now, whatever it was!

Whoa! I said I was taking a few days of for a little vacation in the Ozarks! I'm sorry, Server, you can't come, too! It's just my family..... :)

Some people are having trouble signing in/pulling up the c. Com site. This happened the last time. It had something to do with something or other....anyways...they need to delete their history/cookies and type in the C. Com and then sign in, that usually works.

Course...I guess they can't see that? :)

yes, but your instructions are so helpful, K. :D

Now, go back to vacationing, young lady!!! I managed to get back on, as you can see.  Have fun!