Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well here I thought I was getting Glutened , I have been Gluten free for about 3 months, and then all of a sudden I get the big D... I was racking my brain on what got me. Today it hit me!! I have not been taking Probiotics!! I had run out and forgot to get more. It's been about a week or so. So hopefully that will solve the problem!! Also I have been waking up in so much pain!! I think OMG I think I need to call 911.  Then I run to the restroom and it is gas. I have never had that much pain b4 in my life!! I was ready to call 911 on myself!! Anyone have probs with that? Hopefully the probiotics will help that also :) 

When i first started taking probiotics, i had this rumbling sound in my stomach, and i was bloated with gas, but that was because had candida, and my intestines was unbalanced with little good bacteria and more bad bacteria. And now im better. I dont even have that mucus in my throat any more, and im not gassy anymore. I just make sure i take my probiocs every day, and at night i take antifungals. Hope this helps.

Actually I do have candida so hmmm everything is making sense now!! Thank you!!