Rate this topic

I am looking at three brands of gluten free make up - 100% Pure, Juice Beauty, and Pacifica.  Does anyone have any experience good or bad with any of these brands?  Or can suggest another brand of gluten free make up?  

We have had a lot of discussions about make-up/cosmetics on this forum.  You might find it helpful to go to the main forum page and use the google in the top right corner.  I like to use the thing that looks like a white cog or flower (Advanced) and choose the display as posts.  Just look for posts from the last year or so as products change over time.

I know we have a lot of Apple lipstick fans.

I am looking at three brands of gluten free make up - 100% Pure, Juice Beauty, and Pacifica.  Does anyone have any experience good or bad with any of these brands?  Or can suggest another brand of gluten free make up?  

I use Nars.  Like it a lot

I use Bare Minerals and I think there are several other people on the board who do too.  I've been really pleased with their make-up.  I also use the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers.  They are gluten-free, although  not all of Burt's Bees products are.

I love burt's bees lip products too, and BE eye makeup and lipgloss.