Greebo115

Don't You Hate It When...

Rate this topic

You get that familiar stomach pain, then the bloating.......and you start to feel tired and confused.....

and you know you ate only food made by yourself, from fresh ingredients......but you realise that you just touched paper bags with sandwiches and cakes in them and a "for certain" gluteny table top, then ate your safe "finger foods" without washing your hands....

Sitting here in pain, wondering if I just glutened myself, or if it is just possible that the symptoms I am feeling are from the fact that I forgot to take my digestive enzymes when I ate my home made nut/seed bars.

Time will tell.

Woe is me. :-(

Oh, and edited to add: The irony of this is that is that this was at a meeting I had arranged with my brother, to tell him he should get tested for celiac - ROFLMAO

No, I haven't heard of it......maybe I'll have a look now.....I've abandoned work for today, I can't think straight at all...

Huh. You have the same screen name (minus the numbers) and I've never seen it anywhere else. :)

Most of my days have been that way lately. Like thinking and doing just take too much effort. It does not bode well for my winter as it definitely gets worse in the winter. *sigh*

Huh. You have the same screen name (minus the numbers) and I've never seen it anywhere else. :)

Most of my days have been that way lately. Like thinking and doing just take too much effort. It does not bode well for my winter as it definitely gets worse in the winter. *sigh*

Nope, not me. But I just had a look and it's my kind of thing, I am already VERY frugal......not much there that I don't already do, lol, but always eager to find something new.

Well, so far I'm so bloated I've had to change my clothes, pain is bad,  burst into tears when my hubby arrived home (no reason!), burnt the dinner and walked into the door frame - so, it's a glutening then. Doh!

Lesson learned - wash my hands before eating-every time.