Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w8in4dave

About Done

lol.  Your killin me here Wendy.  I know all about not knowing what I'm doing half the time.

I use:

Large Calendar as a catchall

Large Blackboard for things needed to do

Large White Board for upcoming Appointments

Phone for everything so I always have all my crap with me

I swear it works :lol:

Colleen

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*Multiple AI Diseases

*General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

smiley-face-making-cocktail.gif

Great Idea Colleen! Wonder if hubbs would mind if I put it right in front of the TV :) Lol ... The good thing thru all  this.. oSince I started this post. I am feeling better! I mean really!! I am! I have some energy!! I think the Corn intolerance (I shouldn't think) was sucking the energy out of me! ! So now that I have seriously quit eating corn products, I think it is finally starting to come together. I mean I am not running a marathon but really I am doing things ,and then later I think , Wow I did that and I am not feeling like I am exhausted !! So it is coming along slowly but surely! 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

So glad to hear your doing better Wendy :)

I have my to do Chalkboard in the Laundry Room, The White Board in the Kitchen, the Folded Calendar on the Kitchen Counter and the Phone is always on me   :lol: My entire life is in my Phone.  I need all the help I can get.

Colleen

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*Multiple AI Diseases

*General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

smiley-face-making-cocktail.gif