Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LauraTX

Chocolate Covered Wavy Lays

Not so sure I'd want Chocolate on my steak either!! Maby with my steak but not on it LOL 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

I PROMISE, if you tried it you would like it! I GUARANTEE it!!

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Main course!!! :lol:

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Main course!!! :lol:

:lol:

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

I PROMISE, if you tried it you would like it! I GUARANTEE it!!

Me, too. Don't worry - not gaggy sweet milk chocolate but bittersweet is the most ofen used. How do we convince 'em, Barty?

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Well, anybody who has eaten your cooking or tried any of the recipes you have posted should immediately take your word for it. I may be the world's worst cook, but YOU are undoubtedly one of the BEST. :)

Life is good!