w8in4dave

Beanfield Rice And Bean Chips

Rate this topic

http://beanfieldssnacks.com/OurSnacks.html  

Has anyone tried these? They don't have corn!! Plus for me!! I made some Salsa and am looking for something w/o corn They get great reviews...Only thing is the closest store to me that carries them is an hr. away!! I might have to order some on line. But thought I'd ask here 1st. 

I LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE them! So yummy!  :D

Head's up - they are made on the same equipment as wheat occasionally. But I am fine with them and here is why. I love the company's honesty and willingness to make safe products:

We know how important being gluten-free is to many people. One of the plants that makes our chips occasionally produces products that have gluten ingredients in the seasoning, so we print on our bags that our chips are "manufactured on shared equipment also used for....wheat." At the same time, we've worked closely with the manufacturer to ensure that they follow careful procedures to avoid gluten contamination of our products. To be as sure as possible, we run a test for the presence of gluten on EVERY batch of chips we make.

Match up the "Best By" stamp on your bag to the list below and click to see the actual lab results for the chips you're enjoying! Happy Snacking!

I LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE them! So yummy!  :D

Head's up - they are made on the same equipment as wheat occasionally. But I am fine with them and here is why. I love the company's honesty and willingness to make safe products:

We know how important being gluten-free is to many people. One of the plants that makes our chips occasionally produces products that have gluten ingredients in the seasoning, so we print on our bags that our chips are "manufactured on shared equipment also used for....wheat." At the same time, we've worked closely with the manufacturer to ensure that they follow careful procedures to avoid gluten contamination of our products. To be as sure as possible, we run a test for the presence of gluten on EVERY batch of chips we make.

Match up the "Best By" stamp on your bag to the list below and click to see the actual lab results for the chips you're enjoying! Happy Snacking!

I did not see this... Thanks!! I will probably try them I have heard so many good things!! And as you stated they are very honest! 

I haven't had those. I like these. The white ones are the closet to a regular chip but fragile. The black bean ones are good and a bit sturdier but don't taste as tortilla chippy.

http://www.beanitos.com

Yes I will probably eat these 1st because I think I have seen these at the store.