Rate this topic

Does anyone know of any brands that make pre-made gluten free cheesecakes? I would rather find one that is pre-made than find a recipe...my kitchen is nowhere near gluten free so it will be much easier if I can just find one I can pick up at the store to bring with me.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, it was worth a shot! Thank you, I was thinking I'd have to special order one from a bakery because I wasn't finding any results. I hope I can find something!

Would you like to say where you live? Maybe someone will know a gluten-free bakery that will make one for you? I have found that some local gluten-free bakeries will make special orders. Any place that sells gluten-free locally made cookies or pizza crusts? Like a coffee shop or health food place? Find out who bakes for them. We have a few bakers that bake just for restauruants so you wouldn't be able to find them otherwise.

I heard a rumor that The Cheesecake Factory has one - probably a crust less one. You might check with them.

Because many gluten-free cheesecakes have no crust, you might try google " crust less cheesecake". " low calorie cheesecake"

I sampled something at the gluten-free expo recently, was cheesecakey and although the chocolate one I sampled had been ruined with mint, the other ones were good.  They said they sell them at costco... I am boggling my mind right now trying to remember what they were called...

Also, glutenfreeda has little individual cheesecakes now.  I think they are new.  I haven't seen them in any store near me, but I mainly shop only at my local grocer now.  

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/our-products/cheesecake/?gclid=CNqPoeLVg7sCFU5o7AodcWkAzQ

Cheesecake Factory now offers a flourless Godiva Cheesecake on their Gluten Free menu but I read somewhere online that it contains wheat husk.  Not sure if this would be a problem or not.  One thing I noticed about them though is they have items on their gluten free menu, at least the one I went to, that are not safe for Celiacs so be sure to ask questions.  For instance, they have fries on their gluten free menu but the one I went to use the same fryer for their breaded chicken.