Nikki2777

Nyc Longshot (And Late) - Fairways Catered Turkey (Pre-Seasoned) - Anyone Know If It's gluten-free?

Rate this topic

Just found out this is what my family ordered and is cooking today -- I haven't been able to reach anyone at Fairways (not surprising) and can't find anything on their websites.

Thought I'd send it out to my cloud friends and see if anyone knows - it's the UWS Fairways, if it matters.

It looks like it's just salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme, but I can't be certain.

Thanks - 

For all the people are paranoid about turkeys, there are plenty of vets who have never been able to find a turkey that has gluten in it. It sounds safe, and if the prep has been done safely and it isn't being stuffed I would eat it. For what that's worth.

Thanks - I couldn't get any answer on the prep, so while I trusted the turkey, I didn't know what might have been done to prepare it. Ended up eating Udi's (or was it Rudi's) gluten-free stuffing, some broccoli I made myself and an Artisan Bistro frozen turkey meal!  it was fine.  One thing I've learned through the last 9 months since my dx is it's not really about the food, it's about the company.

But next year I'll get some answers a bit more in advance :-)

Thanks though, Adelaide!