Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No no it didn't say anything that concerned me. I bought it just to find out when I got it home it was not Gluten free. Thru the conversation someone asked what brand and stuff so I posted what it was. I am not going to eat it because it is not Gluten free. I was so excited to find Millet, even if it was a blend, but I got home and it doesn't say gluten-free. I will give it to my vegetarian Daughter. I still as of yet have not gotten me any Millet as of yet! I hear they have it at Kroger but I havn't had time to go there and pic any up. 

Check Indian and other Asian markets for pure millet too.

what was not gluten free about what you did get before?

No no it didn't say anything that concerned me. I bought it just to find out when I got it home it was not Gluten free. Thru the conversation someone asked what brand and stuff so I posted what it was. I am not going to eat it because it is not Gluten free. I was so excited to find Millet, even if it was a blend, but I got home and it doesn't say gluten-free. I will give it to my vegetarian Daughter. I still as of yet have not gotten me any Millet as of yet! I hear they have it at Kroger but I havn't had time to go there and pic any up. 

Check Indian and other Asian markets for pure millet too.

what was not gluten free about what you did get before?

I was answering for Kareng. I have not eaten Millet before. I bought some just to find out when I got home it is Organic, NOT Gluten Free. Thats all I was stating. 

We don't have any indian or asian stores around here. I'd have to go to Detroit and I am NOT going to Detroit. But I was told they carry it at Kroger. I will get some when I have time. I would LOVE to get a mix if they have it. But will pick up what what ever they have. Thanks :) I am going to AnnArbor but am going with hubbs! He'd never stop at whole food store for me. 

i see, I wish you luck - whole foods is great for finding these types of things. take care

ken

I was answering for Kareng. I have not eaten Millet before. I bought some just to find out when I got home it is Organic, NOT Gluten Free. Thats all I was stating. 

We don't have any indian or asian stores around here. I'd have to go to Detroit and I am NOT going to Detroit. But I was told they carry it at Kroger. I will get some when I have time. I would LOVE to get a mix if they have it. But will pick up what what ever they have. Thanks :) I am going to AnnArbor but am going with hubbs! He'd never stop at whole food store for me. 

I love whole foods!! :) But thats where I found the other stuff!! Darn me!! I'd LOVE to go back ang look around more, but we have 12 inches of snow and in the teens going down to single digits  ughhh no running to AnnArbor for me! pffttt Thanks for all your input!