eers03

Right Side Of Head Aching

Rate this topic

The right side of my head just above and in fron of my ear is intermittently aching in the evening and hurts to the touch.  If I lightly run my hand over it, it hurts worse right now.  Thoughts?  

I am only taking a multi vitamin and Vitamin D (2000IU's).

My BP is 138/90.  

HIya eers,

Could be from tension, allergies, food, just really hard to know.  I usually pop a couple of Excedrin Migraines, but Tylenol may work too.  Sometimes caffeine will help a headache because it constricts the blood vessels.  But caffeine and chocolate can also be triggers for migraines.  I also use an ice pack when laying down.  just wrap it in a washcloth and lay it over the area that hurts.  I often get the surface pain with my headaches.  And drink extra water, why?  extra water helps EVERYTHING.  

Good luck eers,

Colleen

Thanks.  Today was much better in that I did not have this experience at all.  I was doing some reading and staring at computer screens yesterday.  I also managed to find myself in a debate that may have been more stressful than I realized.  Today, I went out on my motorcycle and did my first workout in a real long time.  No headache...