Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w8in4dave

Going On 6 Months

Ok I am going on 6 months Gluten Free :) I do have to report I am feeling so much better!! Yes I have the problem of my face swelling a bit sometimes but I will get that checked out. But I have truly gotten some energy back! I think that was more the Corn Intolerance , after I quit eating HFCS everything started to get better! I have some fog clearing and everything!! Now If I can get the energy to clean my house before xmas !! That would be amazing! I do want to thank everyone here for all their help. I couldn't do it with out any of you! Alot of knowledge from you folks! It took alot of guess work out of the equation for me! Just to be able to sit down and have a meal and not have to excuse my self is wonderful!! I'd say you have nooo idea but sadly most of you do have every idea! So Thank you everyone!! From the bottom of my heart!! almost 6 months!! I guess I should put the Corn intolerance in my signature also! 

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Yeaaa, Congratulations!

I can't wait to have more energy, too. Some days I think I have a bit more but most days it's like I've been hit by a mack truck.

Anyway, keep up the great work  :D

Congratulations on 6 months!!  And feeling better too.  I am 2 months in and feeling way better than when I started.  I now have the energy to clean my house, however now I think I just don't really want to :D

Ohhh is the the thing? I need the "Want?" Lol I guess I want to , maby I am just Lazy Haha You know they say some things are not Glutens fault! I say my messy house is Glutens fault! I am working on it tho :) Thanks :) 

You know looking back at where I was , I am grateful!! I am so grateful! I have got a DX for my problem and do I have a few more problems? Yes I do! but I am in no way shape and form in the place I was in! So I am very grateful I have found my problem and not suffered like some have for sooo many years. I feel for so many of you! I will figure out what my other problems are and be even more grateful!!!! Jeeze some of you suffer with so many intolerances !! I hope I can just learn from you all!! 

Way to go Wendy  :D You really have come a long way.  What a great Christmas Gift, the gift of better health.  Now....if we can only get you to Read Labels in the Grocery Store and not right before it goes in your tummy  :lol:

All the best,

Colleen

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I have been through a year of severe joint pain, headaches and brainfog.  I have been through numerous tests and asked my primary care to check for celiac on a whim.  I have gotten the following labs back and was wondering if anyone can t...
    Dr. Should be reported to the appropriate board in your state.  AFTER, you have new doc in place.
    Thats interesting.What do you take for your gout ? I tried both uloric (febuxostat) and allopurinol and couldn't tolerate either . (In fact, I suspect allopurinol to one of the causes of my neuropathy alongwith gluten). I am trying to control...