powerofpositivethinking

Physicians Formula Makeup-December 2013

Rate this topic

some physicians formula products are labeled gluten free on the package, but I was curious about particular eye shadows and liners that were not labeled, so here's what I sent:

I am inquiring as to whether your Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner specifically the eye shadow palette and liners for blue eyes are gluten free? Here are links to the specific products. Thank you for any information you are able to provide. http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/02220.html http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3030033

Here was the response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Physicians Formula.

We are happy to inform you all Physicians Formula products are Gluten-Free.

We hope this information was helpful. Any further inquiries please contact us at 1-800-227-0333 and one of our Consumer Relations associates will be happy to assist you. Thank you for using Physician Formula products.

Now I'm going to go back to CVS today, and hopefully snag the eye shadow I was unsure of that was marked 75% off!!

I use their airbrushing mineral finishing powder (love it, really looks like I have a glow in my dull skin), eyeliner, and the shimmer strips eyeshadow for green eyes. If you have an Ulta they are having buy one get one half off sale right now.

all of their skincare is gluten free too. and really cheap. I have the eye cream. no fancy ingredients, it just moisturizes the eye area and that's all I need. my eyes are way too sensitive for any anti wrinkle stuff. the eye cream is like $6

if you have a CVS near you, I ended up getting three PF products originally priced around $37.  Since two were marked at 75% off, and then they had a deal that if you bought $15 of PF products you received $10 register rewards back, it's like I really only paid $8!  that made me very happy :)

Check out CVS if you have one close by!

I've been rotating between Bare Mineral and PF foundation, but for me, I find PF does a better job and is significantly cheaper.

answerseeker-i'll keep that in mind about the skincare products!  I've been using the Simple brand that I found at Target since the website says, "Thanks for your interest in our Simple® Skincare Products. At this time, no ingredients which contain gluten are added to our products." 

if you have a CVS near you, I ended up getting three PF products originally priced around $37. Since two were marked at 75% off, and then they had a deal that if you bought $15 of PF products you received $10 register rewards back, it's like I really only paid $8! that made me very happy :)

Check out CVS if you have one close by!

I've been rotating between Bare Mineral and PF foundation, but for me, I find PF does a better job and is significantly cheaper.

answerseeker-i'll keep that in mind about the skincare products! I've been using the Simple brand that I found at Target since the website says, "Thanks for your interest in our Simple® Skincare Products. At this time, no ingredients which contain gluten are added to our products."

I've been eyeing the simple brand. I need a new moisturizer ;-)

some physicians formula products are labeled gluten free on the package, but I was curious about particular eye shadows and liners that were not labeled, so here's what I sent:

I am inquiring as to whether your Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner specifically the eye shadow palette and liners for blue eyes are gluten free? Here are links to the specific products. Thank you for any information you are able to provide. http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/02220.html http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3030033

Here was the response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Physicians Formula.

We are happy to inform you all Physicians Formula products are Gluten-Free.

We hope this information was helpful. Any further inquiries please contact us at 1-800-227-0333 and one of our Consumer Relations associates will be happy to assist you. Thank you for using Physician Formula products.

Now I'm going to go back to CVS today, and hopefully snag the eye shadow I was unsure of that was marked 75% off!!

Thank you for the posts on this topic...so helpful!